Pasta All'olio by Chef Nick Bergin
- 500gm Good Quality Fusilli
- 200ml Rio Vista Garlic Pressed Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Dried chilli flakes
- Half bunch Finally chopped Parlsey
- 250gm Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- Sea Salt
- Bring a pot of water to the water and season with salt.
- Following directions on your pasta packet for cooking times.
- Once Fusilli is a couple of minutes away from being cooked heat a pan with the Rio Vista Garlic Pressed Olive Oil. Once warm add in the chilli and fry until fragrant.
- Once cooked, strain your pasta reserving a couple of tablespoons of the pasta water. Add the pasta and the reserved water to the oil and chilli.
- Bring to the boil and reduce the water. Once water is reduced turn the pan off and add in the parsley, and a pinch of the reggiano and your lemon juice. Check for seasoning and serve.
- Top each serving of pasta with the remaining reggiano and enjoy.